Free Webinar on March 2, 2016 at 3:00pm
Whether your business has one employee or one hundred, human resource (HR) and compliance responsibilities are real. Business owners must comply with these obligations or risk significant fines, expensive lawsuits, lower productivity and even a damaged reputation. This webinar will discuss the 5 HR and payroll essentials every small business should consider having in place.
TOPICS to be covered:
- HR Compliance: How to Ensure your business operations are in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws
- Implementing Polices & Employee Handbooks
- Performance Management: Establishing performance expectations and conduct performance evaluations
- Payroll Benefits
- Implementing an Effective Hiring Process
- Record keeping & Retention – Which employee records are required to keep, how long to keep them, how to store them, and how to dispose of them at the end of the retention period.
Register online at http://bit.ly/HRsmallbiz