The SBA Mentor-Protégé Program holds a quarterly Community of Practice for ALL small businesses looking to gain an edge in the federal marketplace. We invite renown subject matter experts to discuss topics that matter to you most. From regulatory changes to self-marketing, you’ll leave each session knowing more and attaining one more tool in your toolkit to set yourself apart in federal contracting and business development.
August’s Community of Practice
For August’s Community of Practice, learn about the big five small business programs: 8(a) Business Development program, Woman Owned Small Business program (WOSB), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business program (SDVOSB), Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone), and the Mentor-Protégé Program (MPP). Hear directly from the experts and learn exactly what it takes to make the best decision for your small business!
Find out from the Experts:
- Can my business benefit from one or more of these programs?
- Is my small business eligible for at least one of these programs?
- How long can I participate in each program?
- And more!
Meet the Experts:
- 8(a) Program – Cynthia Almendarez, Business Opportunity Specialist, Division of Program Certification and Eligibility
- HUBZone Program – Takeisha Hodge, Program Manager
- SBA’s Mentor-Protégé Program – K.A. Perkins, Deputy Director
- Women Owned Small Business Program – Thomas McGrath, Supervisory Government Contracting Analyst, Office of Program and Resource Management Assistance
- Service-Disabled Veterans Small Business Program – Stanley Kurtz, Veterans Affairs Specialist
Come ready to learn all you can, ask all you can, and provide your feedback. Registration is FREE and we look forward to seeing you at our virtual event, AUGUST 10, 2-3 PM EST.