Part 5/5 of the Mental Health & Resilience Series:
Attaining a sense of work-life satisfaction has been difficult. The Coronavirus severely impacted the way that we did business and the way that we balanced our personal lives. As a leader, you are probably seeing your employees experiencing overwhelm, frustration, and feeling like they are on a perpetual hold from truly enjoying life.
Discover with Beverly Beuermann-King how successful leaders know that small shifts can have a major impact. By examining your personal balance and implementing strategies to engage further in your life based on the S-O-S Principle, you will be able to effectively provide support to your team.
On this webinar you will:
1. Discover the results that a lack of balance has and the way that it is impacting their productivity, health, and enjoyment and that of their teams.
2. Identify the many areas of priority and importance in life.
3. Understand & identify energy drainers and utilize energy boosters to free up mental/physical energy.
4. Be aware of energy cycles when setting a daily plan.
5. Discover the results of a lack of balance and how it is impacting productivity, health, and enjoyment
6. Gain clarity, a sense of direction, and motivation to live life with contentment, calmness, & connection.
Fee: No cost