This webinar will focus on how to protect small business intellectual property. Existing businesses would benefit from a review of intellectual property protections as they update their original or new business plans (which may not already address trademarks for example) and new businesses would certainly need guidance on intellectual property so that they are properly protected (with patents for example).
Webinar topics will include:
- An overview of Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, and Trade Secrets
- The protection and monetization aspects of each
- The major differences between them
- The subcategories of each
- Consideration in the development of a trademark
- Research on existing trademarks
- Considerations in preparing a patent application
- Research on existing patents
- Examples, cases, and opinions
Presenter: Michael Malyar, Esq.
Speaker(s): Michael Malyar, Esq.
Co-Sponsor(s): U.S. Small Business Administration – Cares Act Grant
Fee: No Cost