(Included in Business Start-Up Workshop)
How To Start A Business In The State Of New Jersey:
A Manual Just For The New Jersey Small Business Owner
by Lawrence Novick, Professor of Small Business Management & Director of the Small Business Development Center at Brookdale Community College.
The only guide you’ll ever need to start your own business in the State of New Jersey. Easy step-by-step instructions for launching and operating your new enterprise in New Jersey.
- The State forms with the instructions
- Incorporation procedures for New Jersey
- Location of statewide free assistance agencies
- Forms to register your trade name
- Determining your money needs and much more…
Mail a check or money order for $19.95 payable to BROOKDALE SBDC to:
ATTN: SECRETARY, SBDC,
Brookdale Community College
Bankier Library, Room 246
765 Newman Springs Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738.
Please include your name and address on separate sheet of paper.