How to Really Buy A Small Business
by Lawrence Novick
A new “how-to” manual just for the entrepreneur buying an on-going business. This is a “must-have” guide if you plan on purchasing your own small business. This manual includes easy step-by-step instructions for investigating an existing business. Again, this is written by a former college professor and former director of the Business Development Center at Brookdale. The author of two previously published “how-to” books.
- How to really analyze the business venture
- Easy to follow negotiating procedures
- Audit steps that the buyer can perform
- Revealing stories of seller’s scams
- Never before published tricks every buyer should know
Prepare a check or money order for $10.00 payable to BROOKDALE SBDC and mail to:
ATTN: SECRETARY, SBDC
Brookdale Community College
Bankier Library, Room 246,
765 Newman Springs Road
Lincroft, NJ 07738.
Please include your name, address and telephone number on separate sheet of paper.