Did you know that New Jersey Small Business Development Centers (NJSBDC) can help you obtain valuable market research information…. for free? It’s true. One of the many free resources available to you when you sign up for confidential counseling is the ability for your counselor to tap into the SBDC’s National Information Clearinghouse as well as other sources. What does that mean to you? It means that you’ll have access to a broad range of financial, market and demographic research reports customized to your specific business and geographic location. And it’s a completely painless process. Here’s what you need to do:
- If you’re not already a client, sign up for free counseling online.
- A counselor will call you within 48 -72 business hours.
- You can then make an appointment to come in and discuss your business or you can do so over the phone (this is all confidential).
- Your counselor then accesses the SBDC National Information Clearinghouse and orders for you reports such as: A Sample Business Plan, Startup Costs, Financial Ratios, Market Stats and Competitor List. There are 25 reports in all for your counselor to choose from based on your specific needs, weather you’re expanding your business or starting up.
- All this information will be sent to you electronically within 30 days.
- Easy, right?
Industry information is extremely valuable to all entrepreneurs, as is the ability to create a strong support system for you and your growing business. Let the NJSBDC become a member of your team to help build your success.
To speak to a counselor in regards to Market Research, please submit an online request for counseling.